With ever-changing threats in financial crimes and terrorism, it is important for professional firms to keep up to date on the latest trends and developments in Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing (AML/CTF).
This webinar will provide case sharing to highlight the latest AML trends in 2022, and practical information on how to implement the AML/CFT requirements by Bank Negara Malaysia, for small and medium-sized firms.
Key Topics and Highlights:
• Free Public Seminar for Professional Firms in Malaysia
• Overview on Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) AML/CFT policy document for DNFBPs*
• Case sharing to highlight the latest AML trends in 2022
• Practical Guide to implementing AML/CFT Internal Policies, Procedures and Controls (IPPC)
• Demo on how to enhance your AML/CTF Process (including Screening, Customer Due Diligence, Ongoing Monitoring)
• Certificate of Attendance will be provided
*Lawyers, Accountants, Trust Companies, Company Secretaries, Dealers in Precious Metals / Precious Stones, Registered Estate Agents