Gain immediate access to the 330mm online shoppers across Latin America without writing any customs clearance paperwork, setting up bank accounts or creating any in-region marketing, payments or fulfillment infrastructure.
This is a MASSIVE WORKSHOP! You can access all the content already right here: https://app.gettingtoglobal.org/en/growbig-initiative/latam-market-entry
1. U.S. Commercial Service -U.S. Embassy Brazil introduce data around online trends across Latin America by product vertical and country.
2. Mercado Libre on how to use their Global Selling Program as your cross-border direct sales channel and how to get approved to sell on Mercado Libre.
3.CedCommerce on how to syndicate and manage your listings from your US site on Mercado Libre, Amazon and other marketplaces.
4. Payoneer on how to localize your payouts and reduce fees through their exclusive cross-border payments solution for Mercado Libre
5. Solucionet, a top-tier Latam digital marketing agency, on building your brand and driving sales on
6. DICEX on how to facilitate smooth importation and fulfillment of your regulated goods (nutritional
supplements, cosmetics, skincare)
7. Getting to Global introduces tools to make it easier to apply for government grants & financing to sell into LATAM.
8. Los Angeles SBDC & Virginia SBDC introduce their growth services.
Also within the workshop platform you can access videos, slides and contact information for the following partners:
1. Find your local SBA & EXIM financing offices to receive loans to fulfill overseas orders and offer buyer credit insurance to attract overseas buyers with better terms.
2. Find your local District Export Council, a network of service providers and seasoned experts.
3. The Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) delivers self-service.
content supporting Latino-led businesses in the U.S.
4. Learn how WITOC & OWIT, the Organization of Women in Trade, foster trade and the advancement of women in business.