This is the *4th* session of a Company Building webinar series for founders & operators of either developer-focused and/or commercial open source startups, hosted by Kevin Xu.
The topic of this session is Developer Relations (DevRel) best practices with Kevin Chen, the 1st DevRel at Kong. We will discuss:
- when you should hire your first DevRel and why
- what qualities you should look for
- best practices and useful tools
This webinar series is intentionally *very tactical*; the goal is to share information that you can use to build your startup tomorrow!
- First 30 minutes: Discussion between host and panelist
- Second 30 minutes: Q&A from webinar participants
The first 30 minutes will be recorded. The second 30 minutes Q&A will *not* be recorded. A transcript of the recorded part will be made available in English and Chinese, and published on Interconnected.blog
If you have any questions, please email Kevin: firstname.lastname@example.org