As the world begins to open up, many destination marketers are faced with the challenge of planning their marketing strategy amid the uncertainty.
What kind of content will speak best to visitors right now? How can you keep your locals engaged? And how are other destination marketers staying agile when it comes to content planning?
In this workshop, we’ll teach you how to save time and plan smarter when it comes to every stage of your content process—from planning to sourcing and publishing.
- How to stay top of mind with visitors while safely promoting the city to locals
- Ways to source visual content you can repurpose across your marketing channels
- Strategies to stay flexible and agile when thinking about your 2021 content calendar
- Julia Manoukian, Senior Content Marketing Manager, CrowdRiff
- Linn Totland, Head of Marketing (B2C), Fjord Norway
- Sanne Olsen, Digital Marketing & Communication Manager, Wonderful Copenhagen
- Miguel Angel Pérez, Brand Manager, Visit Valencia
This webinar is open to ECM Members only. A recording will be available afterwards.
If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org