Whether your school has settled on plans for this fall or not, one thing is certain: this school year will be different. From online classes to hybrid models, students will need to adapt in order to succeed.
In our upcoming webinar, we'll give actionable tips that will help students achieve both their high school and college prep goals this year.
This presentation will cover:
- Updates on COVID-19 and college admissions
- Tips for succeeding in online classes
- How to take advantage of remote extracurriculars
- Ways to build your college profile during high school
- Action points for each grade in school
Join Jennifer Deren, a Former Admissions Reader from Williams College, for this free webinar on Wednesday, August 19th at 5pm PDT/8pm EDT.