Join us at the GRDC Grains Research Update, online on Friday 12 February 2021, as we hear from CSIRO researcher, Steve Henry on the latest information on mouse management.
Date: Friday 12 February 2021
Start time: 9am (AEDT time) (8am Qld, 8:30am SA, 6am WA)
Speaker: Steve Henry, CSIRO
- Current situation with mice
- Critical mouse control considerations ahead of the summer crop harvest and in the
lead up to autumn sowing of winter crops
- Maximising the effectiveness of control using zinc phosphide
- Latest research on baits
- Monitoring, including the development of remote systems
- Ecology – the impact of farming systems on mice.