Over four days, Cemtech Asia will present a high-quality conference programme for cement and concrete sector professionals with a focus on developments in the fast-paced Asian markets.
This conference will examine Asia’s transition to a low-carbon future. Presentations will focus on innovations in low-carbon cement manufacturing, including digitalisation, carbon capture and reuse, clinker reduction strategies and new cement formulations, progress in alternative fuels, energy optimisation, and much more.
Presentations will also track the latest market trends impacting the building materials sector in Asia, which represents three-quarters of global cement and concrete consumption and includes the largest two cement industries, China and India.
Join Cemtech Asia:
• Attend keynote presentations from regional CEOs and executives leading their companies into a new era of low-carbon cement manufacturing
• Explore the technologies that will deliver low-carbon manufacturing
• Hear from the industry’s leading experts and technology providers on how to implement best practice and innovative solutions in order to drive your business forward
Questions this conference will answer:
• How are markets performing through the pandemic and what is the outlook for 2022 and beyond?
• What successes is the industry having in reducing its carbon footprint?
• Who are the best-in-class cement producers and what technologies are they deploying?