In this webinar you'll discover:
(1) An overview of Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) and their guiding beliefs and diversity practices that fuel an innovative, agile and principled workforce where employees thrive academically, professionally and personally.
(2) The wide-variety (and diversity of careers) available at the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
The experiences of military leaders now working at LANL and their advice, lessons-learned and tips for navigating the application and interview process.
(3) Onboarding programs and initiatives that provide employees with resources that foster success, provide professional development opportunities, and shared support across the Laboratory.
(4) LANL’s innovative and comprehensive benefits that allow employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance (to include alternate work schedules and state-of-the-art privacy pods for nursing mothers located throughout the LANL complex).
(5) The advantages of living in Northern New Mexico, which is lauded for its high quality of life, exceptional schools, and vibrant communities.
This topic is best suited for military women in career transition who possess at least a BS/BA degree. However, all are welcome to attend.
*Please note, serious applicants must be willing to relocate to the beautiful Northern New Mexico area. Remote opportunities are rare, and consist of being within a two-hour radius of the lab with the ability to get called in on-site when necessary. Attracting world-class talent to the LANL is a top priority. Top candidates must often consider the employment needs of a spouse or other family member before choosing to work in Los Alamos, therefore spouses and significant others are also invited to attend this webinar.
Participants of the eMentor Webinar Series have the opportunity to submit their profiles into the Professional Profile Directory (PPD).