Marketing has a key role to play for an Initial Public Offering and the work starts months, even years, before the actual day.
Paid media prices continue to skyrocket while SaaS companies struggle to cut budgets through the COVID19 crisis.
What if you could reduce ad spend, drive traffic, and reach $100 million ARR?
On Wednesday, July 21, Vidya Peters, Chief Marketing Officer at recently public Marqeta ($15B market cap) joins us to share her sought-after IPO-readiness playbook and how you can drive a highly successful IPO.
Prior to Marqeta, Vidya led a 100+ person global marketing team at MuleSoft and scaled the business from pre-IPO to one of the fastest-growing public enterprise companies, with a Salesforce acquisition of $6.5B in 2018. She has also been recognized as number one on the top 25 women in financial technology.
In this session, Vidya shares:
- Roadmap to get a company ready for an IPO
- The short, medium, long workstreams for IPO-readiness
- The various components of marketing that need to be built and invested in
- Best practices for marketing measurement and KPIs
- Marketing tech stack products you need to be using
- How to use brand, events, product and demand gen to build strategic marketing plans