A recent survey of several hundred tax professionals and bookkeepers indicated their top two priorities were growing and streamlining their practices. Leading tax professionals can accomplish both objectives by adopting business texting & appointment management services into their processes.
During this webinar, participants will learn a better way to engage and keep customers through text message marketing. We will discuss how you can use your existing business phone lines and toll-free numbers to engage and win customers with business texting services. We will also explore ways to measure the effectiveness of a text message marketing campaign. Lastly, we will discuss the importance of scheduling capabilities that provide meeting preparedness messages, reminders, review, and referral requests automatically tied to appointments, synced to personal Outlook, Google calendars, etc.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
· Define ways to serve clients with greater efficiency.
· Describe how to use your existing business phones lines for business texting services.
· Identify ways to measure the effectiveness of a text message marketing campaign.
· Describe the importance of scheduling capabilities to provide meeting preparedness and follow-up.
· Identify opportunities for 5-star reviews
· Prepare for your best tax season yet, in 2021!
Subject Area: Computer Software & Applications
Course level: Basic
Instruction method: Internet webinar
Advanced preparation: None
Who should attend: Anyone interested in using text messaging to recruit and retain clients
Webinar length: 1 hour
CPE Credits: 1
Refund Policy: Non-refundable