During this FREE and LIVE webinar, you will learn critical insights about new advances in aortic valve and aneurysm surgery including minimally-invasive treatments. The featured speakers are Dr. Joseph Bavaria, Vice Chief of Cardiovascular Surgery, and Dr. Nimesh Desai, Director of the Thoracic Aortic Surgery Research Program, at Penn Medicine Heart and Vascular Center. The webinar will be hosted by Adam Pick, the patient who founded HeartValveSurgery.com in 2006.
Patient questions addressed during the webinar include:
1. What is aortic valve disease and an aortic aneurysm? How do these cardiac conditions progress? What are the symptoms? What are the risks?
2. What are the different techniques used to treat aortic valve diseases and aortic aneurysms?
3. What should patients know about the potentially life-threatening relationship among aortic valve disease, bicuspid aortic valves, and aortic aneurysms?
4. How are new minimally-invasive and non-invasive devices helping patients? How might new clinical trials transform the future of aortic valve and aneurysm treatment?
5. What actionable advice does Dr. Bavaria and Dr. Desai have for patients with aortic valve disease and aneurysms?
At the close of the webinar, a live "Questions & Answers" session will enable YOU to ask Dr. Bavaria and Dr. Desai your questions about heart valve disease and aneurysms.