“The next insurance leaders will use Bots, not Brokers, and AI, not Actuaries.” - Daniel Schreiber, co-founder and CEO of Lemonade
Many insurers still rely on offline service channels, sales and independent brokers. Yet, the big corporations are creating a myriad of innovation departments, acquire start-ups and set-up e-commerce websites. The big question here is: how to make sure to be trusted by your customers in a digitizing environment? How to create positive touchpoints, knowing that in some businesses 90 percent of the customers only pays a premium without handing in any claims?
We’ll talk about what will change the sector for good:
- How can you improve customer experience by using emerging technologies?
- How to use data to create a win-win for you and your customer?
- How to develop better products by collaborating with tech companies and start-ups (insurtech)?
- How to make internal processes more efficient in a risk averse and regulated environment?
- How to foster an in-depth cultural transformation that should come along with these initiatives?