In a race for space, rents have soared as the market’s most active occupiers desperately seek to expand their supply chains and shorten delivery times to customers.
But with those leasing space paying more, they are also demanding more as their businesses become ever larger and more sophisticated.
In React News’ next edition of its Shed Club Heaven webinar series, in partnership with Eversheds Sutherland, join David Hatcher and our all-star panel, who will be exploring what investors and developers need to do to help take their tenants to the next level.
The webinar will cover:
• Finding and retaining employees – the rise of wellness and the competition for staff
• Evolving supply chains – how to get things moving even faster
• Affordability – how far can rents be pushed?
• Sector dig down – what’s going on in the world of e-commerce, 3PLs, automotive and food?
• Angus Ford - Partner at Eversheds Sutherland
Panel will include:
• Christopher Webb - Founding Partner, London at Firethorn Trust
• Charlie Howard - Managing Director, UK at Logicor
• Ben Wiley - Head of Industrial & Logistics Agency at BNP Paribas Real Estate