These FREE online forums are an exclusive benefit for RRT online tool subscribers and ALP members, and are split into global and UK sessions, sharing the latest policy developments and good practice.
February’s session will have a particular focus on the interrelation between human rights due diligence and responsible recruitment.
The agenda for this session is:
Responsible Recruitment Global Update (40 mins):
• Responsible recruitment policy update: Human rights due diligence and responsible recruitment – how do these two key themes interrelate?
• Global programmes: updates and insights from our responsible recruitment programmes around the world
• What’s new in Responsible Recruitment Toolkit: latest guidance, resources and support
Responsible Recruitment UK Update (50 mins):
• The UK Labour Market – what does 2022 hold? Gillian Haythornthwaite
• Emerging risks of the UK Immigration System: David Camp
• Evidencing labour provider due diligence: Joanne Young