The time for your child to choose next year's high school classes is just around the corner. Students often aren't aware or don't fully understand the myriad of options available to them. As a parent, you want to provide them with good advice about their choices. Join Beth Probst, founder & CEO of At The Core LLC, for a deep dive into high school scheduling.
TWO OPTIONS TO WATCH:
• Register & watch live on 1/11/23 (Recommended!)
• Register & watch on your schedule (after the live event)
We will be providing a recording of this 90-minute webinar to all who register so your family can watch when it fits your schedule. Families watching live have the benefit of asking questions during the program. Those watching on demand can share their quick questions with us via email. The recording will be available until 3/31/23.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Parents and students - grades 8-11
Topics will include:
• Graduation requirements
• Defining the options (AP, IB, Dual Enrollment, foreign languages, honors, electives, academies)
• Pros & cons of each
• Which is best for your student? How to help them choose?
• Planning out all four years--stuff you HAVE to do & stuff you GET to do
• The importance of balance & how to achieve it
• How do colleges view these choices? How is college credit awarded for HS classes?
This webinar builds upon what you'll learn from your high school's scheduling information session. We have the luxury of time and can go deeper.
Families will want to consider registering for our additional deep dive webinars on college planning topics. Visit www.GettingAtTheCore.com/upcoming-webinars for the complete list.
Please note that not all questions may be answered during the program due to time constraints. Families with very specific student or situation questions will be better served by our Private Consultation service (in-person in Central Ohio or online nationwide).
PayPal account not necessary. Expand popup box for options.