This timely seminar highlights a Christian’s responsibility toward our nation’s refugees and immigrants.
This seminar will cover:
· Hear how persecuted Christians are often hurt by some American policies
· Why we believe the Bible calls believers to welcome the stranger
· The differences in legal immigration statuses
· Our current refugee situation in 2020
· How supporting refugees differs from supporting unlimited immigration
Join us on September 29th to learn how you can join God’s call to seek justice and extend mercy to refugees.