Educators from across the state will talk about the issues and opportunities Hawai‘i’s students are facing. From understanding our increasingly polarized society to finding ways to make a positive impact in their communities, attendees will hear how schools are empowering the next generation of CHANGE-makers.
• Keith T. Hayashi, Interim Superintendent, Hawaii State Department of Education
• Dr. Julie Mower, Acting Director, Center for Community Engagement at University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo
• Dr. Katina Soares, Principal, Molokaʻi High School
• Dr. Alex Teece, Chief Education Officer & School Leader, DreamHouse 'Ewa Beach
• Ululani Shiraishi, Kumu ‘Ōlelo Pelekania, Kamehameha Schools Maui
• Moderator: Steve Petranik, Editor, Hawaii Business Magazine
The inspiring panel discussion to be followed by a Q&A and then virtual intimate “pau hana” breakouts.
This event was made possible by the generous support of
Hawaii Community Foundation
Chaminade University of Honolulu
Hawaii Education Association
St. Andrew's Schools
Island Pacific Academy
Virtual Venue Sponsor:
HoMA (Honolulu Museum of Art)
By registering for this 2021 CHANGE Event, you will automatically be signed up to receive our free newsletter Today's Hawaii News, which you can unsubscribe from at any time.