There are 3.5M unfilled cyber jobs today. Women are prime candidates to fill this gap, yet women make up only 20% of the cybersecurity workforce.
Join us Thursday, August 26, 3 pm ET for this exciting, informative expert panel discussion, supported by the Information Systems Security Association, where you will hear from top women cybersecurity leaders as they share their stories, tips, and best practices for starting and growing your cybersecurity career.
You will learn from our panelists:
- What makes women top cyber candidates
- How to start a cybersecurity career
- How to plan and advance your cyber career
- How to find your cyber career mentor
· Betty Burke – Manager, Enterprise Vulnerability Management, General
Mills and Director on ISSA International Board
· Mary Ann Davidson – Chief Security Officer, Oracle Corporation and
Director on ISSA International Board
· Dr. Chrisan Herrod – Director, IT Risk and Compliance, Skillsoft