An introduction to the role of Data Loss Prevention in hybrid work environments.
You’ve learned a lot about remote working over the last year, but is your data security strategy ready to meet the demand for a more permanent hybrid working model?
Global brands including Facebook, KPMG, EY, Salesforce and Spotify have all announced new hybrid working practices with employees being offered the opportunity to balance time in the office, with time at home.
If your organization is exploring the hybrid work opportunity - it’s time to understand how these changes impact your data security and how the way employees work has exposed new insider threats.
In this 30 minute briefing you’ll learn:
- Why the risk from insider threats has grown.
- Is the hybrid working model here to stay?
- How cybersecurity policies must adapt.
- Identifying areas of risk in your business.
- The importance of creating a frictionless employee experience.
- A look at the technologies helping today’s organizations meet the hybrid work challenge.
All webinar attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the “Data Loss Prevention Best Practices” white paper.
11.30am (EDT / New York) | 4.30pm (BST | London)