Join myself and other runners for the 'Build Your Run' series. Whether you are trying to reduce your likelihood of injury, better utilize strength training & plyometrics, or improve running form, this series will have you covered! The goal of this FREE (3) webinar series is to provide you with the knowledge and understanding to see more success with your running moving forward.
The topics include:
1. Injury Prevention - COMPLETED
2. Strength Training & Plyometrics - Sunday, June 7th at 11am ET
3. Running Mechanics - Sunday, June 21st at 11am ET
In this 60-minute webinar on STRENGTH TRAINING & PLYOMETRICS, you will...
1. Better understand the demands of running on the kinetic chain and the benefits of strength training & plyometrics
2. Key principles so your program provides the best results alongside your running
3. The best strength training & plyometric exercises for runners
4. And much, much more
If you're trying to be the best runner you can be and are curious how to implement a proper strength training & plyometric program, join us for the second webinar in this series!
As an added bonus to all attendees, we will be giving away one FREE month in the Healthy Running Program. This includes a virtual movement assessment, running analysis, and an individualized running correction, injury prevention, & strength training program ($149.99 value).
If you are unable to attend the webinar live, register anyways and we will send you the replay to watch later.
About the presenter: Garrett Mclaughlin is a Licensed Athletic Trainer and Strength & Conditioning Coach. He works with runners and the general population by taking a function-based approach to improve health, performance, and longevity. This includes running & biomechanical analysis, functional training, and soft-tissue manual therapy.