A 45 minute webinar followed by Q&A, hosted by 'Role Models', exploring how to build a resilient family in the modern world. Ideas shared are relevant for parents of children of all ages.
Presented by Laura Kay - Head of Character Education at Role Models
What you'll learn:
- Why resilience is such an important skill to foster in your family in 2022.
- What it means to be resilient.
- Ways to develop resilience.
- How embedding resilience can support your family.
Feedback from our latest webinar:
"Really really fantastic talk. I was tired and stuck it on in the background and then found it fascinating! Everything resonated! Great for our family and for my work (local GP)! Thank you!" - Dr Lucy R
"Role Models' webinars are highly engaging and informative; they balance educational theory and pedagogy alongside takeaway strategies."
- Kerri-Anne Bannon, Deputy Head Pastoral, James Allen's Girls School