The activities section of the Common Application has always been stress-inducing. But now that many of your extracurriculars are been canceled or postponed, you may be feeling extra concerned.
To address your worries and guide you through the brainstorming, writing, and editing process, we're hosting this upcoming activities list webinar.
This presentation will cover:
- The basic structure of the activities list
- Tips for writing about your activities in light of COVID-19
- Goals to aim for when creating your list
- How to select which activities to include
- The best way to format and word your activity descriptions
- Ways to effectively manage the small character count
Join Caitlin Gayles, a Former Admissions Officer from Johns Hopkins, for this free webinar on Thursday, August 6th at 8pm EST.