Leadership is the single most important factor that makes everything work together in a business; without leadership, all other business resources are ineffective.
Rapid, constant, and disruptive change is now the norm. To cope with this new reality, leaders and managers simply do not and cannot have all the right answers.
The new model of leadership and management is of giving support, guidance, and encouragement so employees learn how to adapt to constantly changing environments in ways that unleash fresh energy, innovation, and commitment. The role of the manager, in short, is becoming that of a coach.
The top desired skills for Leaders and Front-Line Managers is now coaching
So we have brought together four of the best leadership coaches in the world.
Answering questions live, questions posed by you the audience - by poll and Q&A on the day.
- What experiences would best aid my development as a leader?
- How can you lead an 'average' team to deliver outstanding results?
- Is there such a thing as a perfect leader?
- How do you encourage some who should be leading and isn’t?
- How can leaders reduce the fear factor that seems to have taken hold?
- How do you measure coaching effectiveness?
- What role does artificial intelligence play in coaching?
YOUR LEADERSHIP COACHES GLOBAL PANEL IS:
- Bob Hayward from the UK; Managing Partner of Be More Effective
Serial Entrepreneur, Author of four Amazon Best-Sellers, Respected Consultant and Popular Speaker
- Maria Milanetti form Canada; Family Enterprise Coach at MarchFifteen
20 years working with Rough Valley Health Care, York University and MarchFifteen Consulting
- Sandeep Budhiraja from India; Chief Evangelist at Coachwale
30 years working with Eli Lilley, Tack International, Door Consulting and BYLD Group
- Hank Zhang from China; General manager of Empassion Consultancy
30 years working with 3M, Franklin Covey and Guest MBA Professor at four Universities