It’s release time again at Golden Software, we are releasing another feature-packed version of Surfer! For the new version, we focused our development time on increasing processing speed, optimizing workflows to maximize your efficiency. We added a new Drillhole map type and group of exciting new features that should maximize your efficiency when working with grid files in Surfer.
During the presentation, technical support specialist and account manager Drew Dudley will detail how to use these powerful new features in Surfer 22, including:
- Creating Surfer’s new Drillhole Map Layer in 2D and 3D
- Introducing Alpha shapes and how to use them to assign NoData to grid files
- Measuring stratigraphic thickness with Surfer’s new Grid Isopach tool
- Applying Grid Math and calculate volume using grid files with different grid geometry
- Adding 3D Spheres to the 3D View window
- Giving you a sneak peak of what’s to come in Surfer 23 Beta
Space is limited, sign up now to reserve your spot.