Do you know which of your supporters are most engaged with you and why?
Tracking and measuring your supporters’ interactions provides vital insights that will inform your strategy. Engagement scoring enables you to understand which aspects of your service and communications are working (or not) and for whom. Ultimately it provides the insight needed to develop innovative fundraising approaches, connect with those who most care about your cause and positively manage all your stakeholder relationships.
What is engagement scoring?
- Creating a strategy and knowing what (and what not to) measure
Why should you use engagement scoring?
- How identifying the value of your supporters can improve your value proposition
- Defining the different types of value
- How it can improve communication
How the IPA uses engagement scoring (case study)
- Hear how they used engagement scoring to extract actionable insights from their data, reducing attrition and increasing recruitment.
Engagement Scoring solution demonstration
- Understand the potential of the tools and how to use them with our practical demonstration
- Receive a scoring sheet handout and understand how to assign scores to your supporter interactions.