Hosted by the Australia-Korea Business Council for Wine Australia, this two-hour virtual tailored workshop will provide Australian wineries and producers with a strong understanding of the cultural aspects of doing business in the Republic of Korea (Korea), and equip them with tools to succeed in doing business, building relationships and working with Korean customers. With topics including Korean history, economy, chaebol (Korean conglomerates), society, and business culture, this workshop will help participants understand the business environment and overcome the cultural barriers to doing business in this profitable and appealing market that highly regards Australian wine. It will also include information about the Korean consumer, Korean’s perceptions of Australian wine, considerations when purchasing wine and marketing tools to help you better reach your desired customer. Timed immediately prior to an official visit by the Korean President to Australia, who is likely to travel with an accompanying business delegation, this training program is a must-attend program to ensure you are on the front foot to win business in Korea.
This workshop will provide participants with:
• An understanding of Korean history, economy, society and business culture
• Increased awareness of Korean business etiquette
• Practical ways to engage with Korean companies and an introduction to companies that can assist you journey
• An understanding of how to conduct business meetings with Koreans
• Tips and tricks to build relationships and engage with Korean clients
• A basic understanding of the Korean consumer.
This workshop will be suitable for anyone:
• Considering doing business in Korea
• Already working with Korean customers and partners
• Looking to establish partnerships with Korean companies.