Leadership can be challenging at the best of times, but in 2020 the responsibilities of business leaders have changed dramatically.
In times of crisis, leaders need to be creative and adapt customer and employee experience strategies to sustain growth in challenging marketplaces.
Join us as we talk leadership during times of crisis with Jason Bradshaw, a global CX thought leader with a career spent committed to improving the lives of customers and employees.
We’ll cover topics including:
- The major steps to leading through a crisis
- Sustaining growth during challenging business times
- Creating efficiencies by focusing on customer and employee experience
- Case studies from a range of sectors
You’ll come away with:
- Insights on how to lead your team through crisis
- Inspiration to take action and adapt your approach
- A renewed focus on customer experience and employee engagement