In the constantly evolving world of commercial transportation, ambulance operations are seeing even more uncertainty in their fleet insurance options. From increasing rates to less market capacity, volatility in commercial auto to increasing costs of claims, it is more crucial now than ever to learn what insurance companies look for in a top performing ambulance operation.
In this interactive session, National Interstate will outline characteristics that identify best-in-class ambulance operations, as well as trends in the industry and performance-based solutions that are tailored to individual companies. You will be able to ask questions to an experienced and knowledgeable ambulance underwriter firsthand and learn how to better manage one of your biggest exposures – driving!
Attendees will learn
• What is loss frequency? What is loss severity? Why do these matter to my operation?
• How does who I hire impact my operation?
• Best practices of top performing ambulance operators from around the country
• How often should I conduct defensive driver training?
• What is the biggest exposure in my operation?
Take our pre-webinar instant survey: https://pinnacle-ems.com/fitch-facts-community-survey-understanding-commercial-auto-insurance-for-ems-leaders/