In our Webinar Kubernetes 101 series, we cover the theoretical and technical fundamentals of these breakthrough technologies and help you get started with containers and Kubernetes. In this episode you will learn how to provide persistent storage in the form of different volumes to the volatile pods. This allows containers within pods or all distributed instances in the cluster to have access to the same data.
Topics of this session:
(1) How to use simple Volumes inside the Pods?
(2) What types of Volumes are available?
(3) How do PersistentVolumes differ from Volumes?
(4) How and by whom are PersistentVolumes defined?
(5) How and by whom is persistent storage requested via PersistentVolumeClaims?
(6) How do StorageClasses help to make this process more dynamic?