Whilst Uzbekistan has set its first PPP solar plant venture, several other solar projects are in the pipeline. The country is also working on Central Asia’s largest wind farm, which could generate 1.5GW a year in 2024. Uzbekistan is also betting on hydropower with 62 projects, including both new construction and renovation.
JOIN US TO DISCUSS;
• Powering Uzbekistan in the next decade - new drivers towards the scaling up of renewable energy generation
• Clean power developments in Uzbekistan – Overview and updates on projects and tenders
• Expansion of infrastructure, modernization of technologies and energy efficiency implementation
• Attracting further world-class investors to renewables in Uzbekistan - Supporting scheme, de-risking measures and new funding channels
WHY ATTEND: Not just a webinar - a full event experience!
• Two days of online sessions, for 7+ hours;
• 25+ expert speakers to learn about renewable energy developments in Uzbekistan;
• Participate to the live Q&A and also access the on-demand recording of the event to view the presentations and panel discussions later on;
• Access our platforms to network with attendees for up to 5 weeks after the event (create your profile, schedule meetings, messaging and more);
• Connect from anywhere in the world & share business opportunities!
TO REGISTER, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
1 delegate – Early bird: EUR 299 / Standard rate: EUR 399
2 delegates – Early bird: EUR 349 / Standard rate: EUR 449
3 delegates – Early bird: EUR 449 / Standard rate: EUR 549
*Early bird available on or before 30 Oct 2021
**Payment instructions will be given following your registration.
To receive the agenda, or should you have any questions, please email Michel Masquelier at email@example.com