As part of a week-long special series on loss and damage, Carbon Brief is hosting a free webinar to discuss if this topic will be central to discussions at COP27.
No formal presentations – just an informed discussion with the expert panelists who will also be answering your own questions.
Date: Thursday, 29 September
Time: 2.30-3.30pm (BST), 19:30 Bangladesh, 9:30 EST
- Saleemul Huq, director of the International Centre for Climate Change and Development.
- Ineza Umuhoza Grace, director of the Loss and Damage Youth Coalition (LDYC).
- Harjeet Singh, loss and damage lead at Climate Action Network (CAN).
- Inès Bakhtaoui, research associate at Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI), Oxford.
- Leo Hickman (director and editor, Carbon Brief).
- Daisy Dunne (special correspondent, Carbon Brief).
- Josh Gabbatiss (policy correspondent, Carbon Brief).
Questions for the panellists can be submitted in advance by email via email@example.com, or via Twitter using the hashtag #CBWebinar
Ahead of the webinar, discover Carbon Brief's interactive Q&A on loss and damage here: https://bit.ly/3C6K3l6