Hobart Private Hospital invites General Practitioners to attend this live, online and interactive meeting with Mr Greg Harvey, A/Prof Paul Harvie and Mr Paul Einoder.
Activity ID: 211436
This meeting provides GPs with the latest information on the management of orthopaedic conditions with specific information on robotic assisted surgery technique.
1. Describe treatment options for orthopaedic conditions (joint disease), including the value of effective pre-operative assessment and contemporary planning systems (eg virtual planning).
2. Assess patients with specific orthopaedic conditions (joint disease), conduct relevant investigations and diagnose accordingly.
3. Recognise when abnormalities need action, and when to refer on to other medical / health practitioners.
4. Manage patients with orthopaedic conditions after discharge from specialists' care and / or hospital.
5. Utilise reference materials & specialist contact information on the topics presented to ensure continuity of patient care & appropriate clinical referral pathways.
Healthscope is a CPD education provider under the RACGP CPD Program.
GPs are invited to direct any pre-meeting questions for the presenters to Colleen Howell, Hobart Private Hospital BDM (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you do not wish to receive further clinical updates, or invitations to educational seminars, from the facilitators, please email email@example.com prior to the activity.