Led by Paul Chudleigh & Pierre Naquet
Long before the dramatic effects of Covid-19, it was apparent that some organisation practices were becoming unsustainable. Workplace stress and stress-related absences were becoming all too common – with many organisations resigned to them as ever-present, costly and unavoidable. Paul will describe why we can be more optimistic and intentional about the types of organisations we can build.
Paul & Pierre will outline how great contemporary leadership and people development practices can be used to diagnose and tackle resilience-drainers at individual, team and organisational levels.
The webinar provides an opportunity to appreciate:
• Why resilience is much more than ‘mental toughness’ or ‘grit’
• How leaders and teams can make or break individuals
• How debilitating stress and burn-out can be avoided
• Why mindfulness classes, gym memberships and occupational health services are not always the right answer
• How to successfully create resilience-enhancing environments