At this special hospitality event, you will receive a national hospitality and Washington state session update packed into 60 minutes. Information will focus on relief for the industry, key legislative wins in our state and what the future holds. There is plenty of time for Q&A, so don’t miss out!
In our roundtable discussion on the National State of the Industry, we will have:
• National Restaurant Association CEO, Tom Bené
• Washington Hospitality Association President & CEO, Anthony Anton
• McDonalds franchise operator and Washington Hospitality Association Board vice-chair, Brian Moreno
• Atlas Fare operator, Jenny Rojanasthien
• Washington Hospitality Association State Government Affairs Manager, Katie Doyle
Some of the topics we will be covering include:
• Funding available to restaurants now and what could be coming down the road
• How to communicate to customers that dining is safe
• Best practices for recruiting and retaining staff
• The future of tip pooling and tip credit
• Is hospitality still hospitality with robots?