The Greek energy market is undergoing rapid and radical developments. These changes are aligned to the European Green Deal that promotes climate neutrality by 2050 and the EU Renewable Energy Directive that promotes the production of at least 32% of its total energy from renewable energy sources (RES) by 2030. Following successful RES auctions in 2019 and 2020, Greece prepares for additional 350 mw solar & wind tenders in 2021 and leaves the door open for 2.1GW of renewable generation capacity in further tenders until 2024. Learn more about this dynamic European renewable energy market in the second edition of Renpower Greece.
THE 2-DAYS CONFERENCE WILL BE DIVIDED IN 4 SESSIONS:
Session 1: Greece’s path towards a sustainable and resilient energy environment
Session 2: Scaling-up renewable energy projects in Greek territory – islands and mainland
Session 3: Enhancing a resilient power infrastructure and islands connectivity
Session 4: financing the energy transition in Greece
WHY ATTEND: Not just a webinar - a full event experience!
• Two days of online sessions, for 7+ hours;
• 20+ expert speakers to learn about renewable energy developments in Greece;
• Participate to the live Q&A and also access the on-demand recording of the event to view the presentations and panel discussions later on;
• Access our platforms to network with attendees for up to 5 weeks after the event (create your profile, schedule meetings, messaging and more);
• Connect from anywhere in the world & share business opportunities!
TO REGISTER, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
1 delegate – Early bird: EUR 249 / Standard rate: EUR 349
2 delegates – Early bird: EUR 299 / Standard rate: EUR 399
3 delegates – Early bird: EUR 395 / Standard rate: EUR 495
*Early bird available on or before 11 June 2021
**Payment instructions will be given following your registration.
To receive the agenda, or should you have any questions, please email Jose Romero at email@example.com