Thanks to rapidly accelerating digital behaviours, organizations need data-driven insights and solutions that create a complete 360-degree view of their customers. To stay ahead of your competition, businesses must now satisfy customers on multiple touchpoints — anytime, anywhere.
Join senior leaders from, EXL Service, Etraveli, Stanley Black & Decker, Unum to discuss how businesses can:
• Deliver frictionless resolution
• Enhance their employee experience
• Move their CX from automation to prediction
• Create journeys that are seamless across all channels
• Get ahead of CX trends that will significantly impact CX in 2022 and beyond
Complete the registration form below to attend this free webinar brought to you by EXL, powered by TechForge Media.
The webinar will begin 10am (ET)/ 3pm (GMT), Tuesday 7th of June 2022, lasting approximately 45 minutes