Innovation and Compliance: Harnessing the Capabilities of Analytics, Machine Learning, and AI to Operationalize Enterprise Compliance and Protect the Organization from the Unknown
The biggest risk for compliance professionals is the risk they are not aware. What if there were tools and capabilities that can uncover this mystery and the fear of the unknown? Are there ways you can harness the power of data that can provide insights to the organization on potential fraud, corruption and other areas of potential misconduct?
Join this webinar to hear first-hand from Anheuser-Busch InBev, one of the pioneers in effectively utilizing their compliance analytics solution “BrewRIGHT” to proactively monitor and remediate compliance risks. Drawing on data from operations in more than 50 countries, their analytics platform BrewRIGHT has effectively leveraged data to increase transparency, provide insights and prevent potential misconduct. During this webinar take a detailed look at:
· What is their burning platform? What made them begin this journey and how did they gain the internal buy-in?
· What are the true capabilities of this revolutionary technology to operationalize enterprise technology?
· How did they ensure consumption? It is not enough to simply build the tool; how did they ensure that people were actually utilizing it effectively
· Explore the challenges related to the nuances of the different geographies and how they are overcoming the obstacles
· What's next? Take a look at what they are doing with competition analytics as the next level of bringing value and actionable insights to the organization"