If you do not have your Zoom link or forgot to register and would like to join? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for access to today's discussion.
In this unique transatlantic discussion moderated by Michelle Perry, hear from Dewi Dylander and Jake Barnett on:
◦ What has been the maturity path in becoming a sophisticated, responsible investor? When are checklists helpful?
◦ At what stage does avoidance deliver results, and what is needed to drive engagement and full integration?
◦ How are PKA and Wespath driving engagement and stewardship in their external managers portfolio?
◦ How have the firms integrated ESG in investments, exercising active ownership and optimizing the business through sustainable investments?
◦ How US and Western European institutional investors are similar and different in their approaches?