Your organization likely has some means for managing third-party risk, but you probably suspect that there remain untapped opportunities to incrementally improve your program. While there is no one right Third-Party Risk Management, there is a model right for you, and incorporating best practices into your processes can have an exponential effect on your results.
What are best-in-class organizations doing today to streamline onboarding, make ongoing monitoring more efficient and ultimately drive more risk out of the business? Join ProcessUnity for a one-hour webcast at 11:00 am EST on Thursday, July 23, 2020 and learn key strategies to mature your Third-Party Risk Management program.
Attendees will learn how to:
• Onboard new third-party services faster while keeping risk out
• Build a scoring system to calculate inherent risk and auto-scope due diligence
• Incorporate industry-standard questionnaires into assessment processes
• Improve vendor response rates and submission quality by reducing vendor fatigue
• Leverage external content to assist in ongoing vendor monitoring
Join us for this informative session and learn how to incorporate best practices into your program.