Join K2 Cyber Security for a 45 minute webinar on the topic of "Catching Zero Day Attacks: The Need for Deterministic Security". You'll learn why it's so difficult to catch zero day attacks, and why we need to change the security paradigm to one that approaches security using a deterministic methodology to catch truly new and zero day attacks..
The webinar will cover:
* The current state of application security,
* How current security technologies work and why they fail to catch zero day attacks
* Examples where traditional security fails
* How deterministic security works and how it catches true zero day attacks
* Introduction to K2 Cyber Security
* The new recommendations around application security from NIST
Your host is Timothy Chiu, VP of Marketing at K2 Cyber Security and former product marketing executive at Symantec and Blue Coat Systems.
Please join us for the webinar on December 1, 2020, Tuesday, at 9:00AM PST / Noon EST.