Have you been ready to close on a sweet deal but all of a sudden, a curveball has been thrown into the mix?
You don’t have to learn your lessons the hard way with an unexpected ‘monkey wrench’ when you’re trying to get deals out in field. Learn your lessons from the pros who have turned these worse-case-scenarios around and helped investors walk away with healthy, happy closing checks!
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to conquer scenarios where…
1. The owner did not disclose the existence of additional mortgages at the beginning of the short sale process
2. A short sale/closing process is started without identifying transaction subject to probate
3. A complete short sale package was not delivered when requested
4. The name on the closing contact and the name on ID’s don’t match up
5. Current tenant occupancy is not disclosed
6. Disclosing seller is a Foreign National late in the transaction (FIRPTA)
7. Contract Addenda for repairs are not disclosed in a transaction
8. Power of Attorney Assumptions (POA) are in question
Isabel, our expert at Cnergy Title, has helped bring solutions quickly and efficiently time and time again and will relay her knowledge and experience out for you in this webinar!
✹ Cnergy will waive the $675 closing fee on the 1st deal you close with them as your Title Company. FOR ATTENDEES ONLY! ✹