Best practices for inventory management have been whiplashed from just-in-time to just-in-case. After double-digit growth for years for distributors, consensus forecasts indicate a slowdown in 2023. Join us for this free one-hour webcast to better prepare your team for what’s ahead.
We’ll explore the current state of inventory management after three volatile years; how to maintain lean, efficient inventory (and cash) practices with high customer-service levels; and how to increase your supply-chain visibility to ensure high service levels.
Key takeaways from this webcast:
• Inventory stratification & demand forecasting techniques
• Managing fluctuating inventory priorities more effectively
• Key service-to-inventory level metrics for 2023
• Attributes of a skilled inventory-planning team
• Rethinking strategies for supplier performance, approval process and continuity