Ransomware is the fastest growing malware threat, targeting users of all types—from the home user to the corporate network. On average, more than 7,000 ransomware attacks have occurred daily since January 1, 2020. Any attack, on a person or their business is challenging and devastating. This webinar will cover:
• Protecting Your Networks
• Educate Your Personnel
• Proactive Prevention is the Best Defense
• Preventive Measures
• Business Continuity Considerations
• What to Do If Infected with Ransomware
• How Law Enforcement Can Help
• What resources are available to help and get your business back on track?
• What Is Cloud and how to protect your business form Ransomware attack?.