Feel like you’re drowning with the weight of expectation right now? Coming out of a pandemic, worrying about the next few months for yourself and your family. Professionally you’ve got personal and team targets, company goals, conversion metrics, admin, coaching, and the last-minute time sensitive requests from your boss… on top of keeping your remote teams safe, motivated and engaged.
All of this whilst being distracted from achieving the most critical goal – the number, quota or target… along with the associated strategic objectives, and that unnerving feeling that you're not effectively developing yourself or others around you?
- What do you prioritise? Sales? Business growth? Something else?
- How do you empower yourself to take control of team development and business growth
- How can you boost your chances of success?
By the end of this FREE webinar you will learn:
- How to recognise your fallibility, embrace change and take control of your mindset.
- The difference between values and behaviours – what should your focus be as a manager and leader.
- How to motivate with purpose and impact.
More About Vinit:
Vinit believes in continuous development. Only by discovering the habits and behaviours that are holding us back will we be able to change from within, appreciate our values and lead with integrity and character.
He is the author of Slice which encourages aspiring sales professionals to harness the power of personal development; and the founder of London School of Sales, which provides e-learning and performance coaching to sales teams and managers.
Vinit has 25 years of commercial experience. His expertise is in problem solving and building high-performance teams by inspiring, motivating and coaching individuals. He has a proven track record of creating sustainable value and delivering ROI by translating strategic objectives into innovative, commercially viable solutions.