For the first time since its inception, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) is getting a host of enhancements. Enrollment is at an all-time high, premium costs are down, and the uninsurance rate reached a historic low.
While ACA improvements are good for consumers, they also pose significant challenges for employers navigating the complexities of the healthcare law’s Employer Mandate. With increased Premium Tax Credits, fluctuating affordability thresholds, new form codes, and additional state reporting requirements, complying with the ACA in 2022 is nothing like it was in 2015. To amplify an already difficult situation, the IRS is receiving billions in additional funding as well as hundreds of thousands of new tax examiners.
Join Trusaic’s Maxfield Marquardt as he covers the latest ACA developments, including changes made under the American Rescue Plan, the Inflation Reduction Act, new filing requirements, IRS enforcement activity, unique 2022 ACA reporting changes, best practices for reducing penalty risk, and why outsourcing for ACA compliance can save organizations time and resources.
1. Understand recent changes made to ACA affordability and how it affects employers
2. Discover the connection between Premium Tax Credits and IRS penalty assessments
3. Learn about new 1095-C codes and requirements
4. Catch up on the latest IRS enforcement activity
5. How outsourcing ACA compliance can reduce risk, save resources, and boost business performance