How to be Happier at Work - Part 2 - Covid-19, Day 9999
Hosted by Excellence Canada and led by our very own Dr. Adam Stoehr, this webinar provides tips and strategies on how to stay happy at work while working from home.
Part 1, a couple months back, tied these 3 abstract concepts into practical "work from home" happiness energizers:
1) Create a Quarantine Cup
2) Grow out your hair
3) Learn Alexander Hamilton on the Piano
Part 2, on July 9, will share 3 more strategies, now that we are approaching “day 9999” of the pandemic.
1) You Need to love “Sweet Home”
- sharing research about the benefits of working from home
2) You need to “Cut your own Hair”
- sharing research about autonomy and setting your own path
3) You need to “Get a basketball net”
- sharing research about the value of staying active
A new song parody called: "Sweet Home in my Pajamas" to the tune of Sweet Home Alabama will also debut!
Anyone at any level in the organization can benefit from Dr. Stoehr’s insights about how to stay focused at work with high levels of satisfaction, engagement, and morale.
Link to part 1: https://excellence.ca/excellence-chat-with-dr-adam-stoehr/