Please join Dean Viana of Celebrity CPR for his class:
CPR Master Class
Be Ready. Be Prepared. Be Trained.
Captain Dean will be sharing important information you should know about keeping your estates safe, protected and equipped for Fire/Medical/Disaster.
Topics covered will include
• Private Fire Protection
• Estate Fire Pumps & Hoses / Water Guns
• Firefighting Training for Principals, Security and Staff
• Fire Extinguisher locations, types and importance
• Medical equipment inspection - AED, First Aid, Training records.
• Spot check staff on emergency situations such as:
- What would you do if the principal had a heart attack?
- What would you do if a child was choking or drowning?
• Disaster preparedness inspection of earthquake kits, evacuation plans, emergency action plan and house manual.