Be Honest - When you read AI - AKA Artificial Intelligence – do you just for a second think of “Synthes” and movies with robots that try to take over the world?
In truth AI marketing is simply a method of leveraging technology to improve the customer journey, and its influence has fundamentally altered the modern marketing mix in
ways conspicuous and otherwise. From augmenting ad platforms to optimizing CRMs to
underpinning the very economics of social media, the influence of AI’s synthetic decisions on
the lives of consumers and the ROI of marketers is here to stay.
The Calgary Marketing Association (CMA) and the Advertising Club of Edmonton (ACE), is bringing together a panel of AI experts to explore the evolving role of AI and Machine Learning in marketing and advertising.
Join Alyssa Lefaivre, Senior Manager, Business Development of AltaML , Fouad El-Masri, CEO and Co-Founder of Vertical Impression and Vassilis Douros, Head of Regional and Performance Marketing of WestJet in a panel discussion moderated by Marc Binkley, VP Digital & Marketing Strategy of Anstice Communications.
This panel discussion will include:
• The AI and Machine Learning’s role in a marketing context
• How AI and ML can help deepen connections with your customers and impact your
• Ways AI can be used to benefit organization regardless of size and budget
• The downsides of AI and unintentional consequences of letting a machine make your business choices
• The evolving future of AI and ML in marketing