With resource shortages and operational challenges, staff at oncology practices face unprecedented demand to scale high-quality care with fewer resources.
Join Canopy and Cancer & Hematology Centers of Western Michigan for a panel discussion on strategies for streamlining clinical operations to ensure staff can spend more time on patient care and ultimately drive better outcomes.
We will discuss:
• Key challenges faced by oncology nurses, administrative staff, and broader care teams
• Best practices for leveraging technology to optimize clinical workflows
• How digital health tools like ePROs can drive better patient outcomes without adding administrative burden
• Chantel Hopper, Head of Customer Success, Canopy (Moderator)
• Shannon Iakiri, Chief Clinical Operations Officer, Cancer & Hematology Centers of Western Michigan
• Tanya Rowerdink, Director of Operations, Cancer & Hematology Centers of Western Michigan
Complete the registration form below to reserve your spot.