Ballot measures are rarely straightforward, and sometimes it's hard to figure out what a "yes" or "no" vote means. And it can be even harder to know how they might impact your community.
You may also be wondering how we as nonprofits can advocate for or against them.
You're in luck! Register below for the California Policy Forum webinar on the 2020 statewide ballot measures and how to advocate for (or against) them!
- learn about each of the twelve statewide ballot measures
- get a deeper understanding of the six that will impact nonprofits and foundations (Propositions 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, and 25)
- gain valuable tips on how to support or oppose measures while staying inside the legal boundaries
- David Carroll, Vice President of Public Policy and Government Relations at Southern California Grantmakers (SCG)
- Lucy Salcido Carter, Public Policy Director at CalNonprofits
- Crispin Delgado, Policy Director at Northern California Grantmakers (NCG)
- Nona Randois, California Director at the Alliance for Justice (AFJ)
- Laura Seaman, CEO of the League of California Community Foundations
* This webinar WILL be recorded and emailed to registrants by the end of the week.